"The world of the generous gets larger and larger" - Proverbs 11.24a, MSG
We believe that giving is an essential part of living for God. God is a giver, and He wants you to be a giver, too.
Giving isn’t just about paying bills or meeting a church budget…it is so much more. Giving is about trusting God with your precious resources, and participating in the overall ministry of the church. This makes giving an act of worship that can change your life!
When you give to Trinity at The Well UMC, you are joining with other Jesus followers to help carry a message of hope and healing to Cartersville, Bartow County, and the entire world. A few of the ways your gifts make a difference:
- Worship- online and in-person which is the reason we exist, to glorify God!
- Weekly ministry programming through the church for children, teens, and adults
- The Trinity School of Cartersville
- Community ministries and programs like Scouting, and recovery groups
- Community feeding programs like Backpack Buddies and the Summer Feeding Program
- Bicycles for Christmas for children in Cartersville
- International mission projects in places like Kenya